We don 't just do laser eye treatment, we carefully create vision for the way you live, the activities you enjoy and perhaps some new ones you haven't tried yet. Surgeon Mark Wevill has 20 years of experience correcting vision and has partnered with the world class Optegra Birmingham Eye Hospital. So you are cared for by both. We want you to enjoy the freedom from glasses and contact lenses that millions of other people are now experiencing.
At your free* consultation your personal visual aberrations will be analysed by our high tech eye scanners. Then your surgeon will discuss the best solution for you personally. There are many vision correction treatment options available at the Optegra Birmingham Eye Hospital. We're experts in LASIK, LASEK, lens exchange, cataract surgery and other treatments and all with state of the art equipment.
WHY HAVE TREATMENT WITH US?
- Surgeon experience: Mark Wevill has done over 20 000 vision correction procedures
- Hospital: Optegra is an international hospital group, specialising in eye care only
- Team: We've been together for years & we constantly update our skills & knowledge
- Zeiss Laser eye surgery: Precision optics you expect from Zeiss & the only one in the Midlands
- Lensar cataract laser: The latest cataract surgery technology & the only one in Birmingham
- Lens implants: Advanced multifocal lens implants
- Excellent results
- Free consultation* & transparent pricing: With no hidden costs
- * Charges may apply if you have had vision correction surgery before, please enquire
- Prices are the same for all eye prescriptions and are all inclusive prices with no hidden extras
- Finance options are available & we want to find an affordable way for you to have treatment with us